Diversifying Territories

Hey loves,

A while back I did my very first professional photoshoot with home_254 and it was amazing. I was very nervous about it because I have always believed that I don't know how to pose and that I am weird in front of a camera. I guess it was all just in my head.

This shoot taught me to go beyond my limits and do whatever I desire to do. I hope this inspires you to break forth and surpass those limits that hold you back. Diversify your territories.

Enjoy my amazing boss poses because I  DIIIID  THAT!!!!!!!



















See more photos here and follow for more styling content.

Subscribe, share and leave a comment to join the Ill'uminate Fam.

Have a beautiful next week until we meet again.
Xx,
Stay Illuminated
Miss Nyambura

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time.

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home

Get it Together - 2020