Welcome! Karibu Nyumbani

Hello there!

Rest assured I am the most excited to be here.

I have been procrastinating this since April 2018 but here I am now refusing to be limited by doubt and hoping I am not too late to join the bandwagon (if there's anything such as being late in the creative space anyways).

 I don't know about you, but am here to have a good time, have those candid conversations we are often afraid to talk about and review a few things here and there. Basically, we are here to experience life together.

Home is where the heart is. 

I hope this journey is going to be interesting for us all as we discover life together and get to know each other, well, mostly me but you get it.

The sun still shines bright, every day.

When I hear the word illuminate, I immediately think about light, brightness, sparkles, and sunshine. I hope that this space does exactly that to your life. May your spirits get lifted, your vibes made positive, and your dark thoughts made brighter for where there is light, God makes a way.

Where there is light, there are better days. 
Let's meet here once every week, shall we? (am writing this to keep me accountableπŸ˜‚)


Okay, time for a mini introductory giveaway!

I am going to pick two winners randomly (using a website) who will walk away with Safaricom airtime worth Ksh100 and Ksh50 respectively.

You need to:
subscribe, share and comment to win, may the odds favor you.πŸ˜‚
If you do not win this hang in there, there's more to come just stay on the lookout.

Please subscribe and have a wonderful (insert whatever part of the day you are reading this) again, Karibu home.


xx
Stay illuminated.
Miss Nyambura.





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Please enable your email so that I can see who you are, it makes it easier for the giveaway.

      Delete
  2. Getting set for more to come😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Please enable your email so that I can see who you are.

      Delete
  3. I'm here for this....let's see what we can talk about and learn together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kate, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. HEY GUYS, AFTER YOU SUBSCRIBE PLEASE VERIFY ON YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR NAME AFTER YOUR COMMENT FOR EASIER IDENTIFICATION.

      Delete
  5. Yaaas,, can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. am glad you got to start, I pray God guides as you share your thoughts and be a blessing to many

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you so much, this is my prayer too.

      Delete
  7. HONGERA young lady. Great work and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asante, thank you for being here...come back again next week.

      Delete
  8. All the best in your new journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets not beat around the bush...(sic) Am here for that airtime giveawayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very important too. Please include your name so that I can know who you are.

      Delete
    2. Marvin is what they named meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  10. Wow , this is amazing, lets get rolling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Collins, stay tuned for next weeks read.

      Delete
  11. Bit late but hey.. Better late than never 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we don't judge, what matters is that you are here, Thank you.

      Delete
  12. You go girl... Illuminate us πŸŒ…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me buckle up as I await. Meanwhile, you can visit www.karimijunior.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeas baby girl ,😍😍😍I want to be illuminatedπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  15. Young but doing great things
    Here to stay loveπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate you being here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time.

Get it Together - 2020

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home