Productivity of Sorts.

Hello there,

How are you doing? (comment and tell me how you are really doing and please don't say 'fine' πŸ˜‚ we are all always fine. lol)

Last week's post was heavy but very necessary, I hope you took something home.

Today let's indulge in a rather self-improving topic. How can you rate your productivity on a scale of 1-10? I don't know what mine isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I can say that am at a good place. 

I know you're probably wondering why you need to be productive and there's not much to do especially because of this pandemic. 

Well listen, days that I am productive, I tend to be more happy and proud of myself. The vibe is usually just right and I feel more sane. Who wouldn't want that?

Things to keep you sane:

1. Make your bed.
This one is as simple as that. If you make your bed every morning, you'll have accomplished one task of the day and this encourages you to do another and another. 

The little things matter. 

2. Having a routine. 
Routines are not always boring, the trick is to find one that works perfectly to fit you. I like to have a morning and evening routine. This way, I can start and end my day in a particular order.

A good routine equals empowerment. 

3. Hydrate.
Energize your body with that drink you like. I will not just say water because some people really struggle drinking it (tho you seriously need water in your body.) You can have a coffee, tea or your favourite energy drink. I like a Cocacola + coffee because there's just a way it makes me feel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

You are what you drink.

Cocacola + coffee = a vibe.

4. Dress up.
Taking a shower and dressing up keeps you out of bed, motivated and active. When I do this, I am able to think better and do a lot more that day.

Let's play dress up.

5. Write a to-do-list.
I don't think you understand the feeling of checking something off your to-do list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You can literally conquer the world. This one can be as simple as, make my bed, shower, post memes etc. You just need to let it fit what you love doing. 

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

You can use sticky notes for this, a simple sheet of paper or a mobile app. I sometimes use the app 'any do' but I enjoy the old school pen and sticky note way.

Have a plan.

6. Self-care.
This one is my all-time favourite. Pamper yourself. You can do skincare, a workout, have a hot or cold drink,  make yourself a delicious meal, do your make up, do your hair, read or learn something new, listen to your favourite music, or even just breathπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­. Do what makes you happy, no one is judging. 

No one can love you better than yourself. 


Just breath.

You can also take up journaling. This helps you unwind, write all the things you're thinking and feeling, those that you think no one understands...it feels a lot better and less heavy, I promise 😊.

Unwind. 

Being in the right headspace is very important. It helps you get things done, relate better with people and keeps you out of depression. 

That's all for today. Please subscribe, follow, comment and share. If you are new, welcome. We love new faces.😊


XX 
Stay illuminated.
Miss Nyambura. 








Comments

  1. Aah lovely ,I should really follow my routineπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a scale of 1-10 as at yesterday 9������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ€“πŸ€mkurugenzi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚proud of you.

      Delete
  3. This is a good one,,routines are perfect but sometimes boringπŸ˜…πŸ˜…i have one but i dont always follow it you know cause its "boring"but i always spread my bed when i wake upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒ,,thats good ,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a routine that's simple and funπŸ˜‚but yes...the bed justifies you a bit.

      Delete
  4. An 8 unless I am sleepy , hapo kwa selfcare I tried making myself a delicious meal it turned out to be a 1.333πŸ˜‚.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🀣🀣Try again, the only way from there is up.

      Delete
  5. I make my bed whenever,even when am about to sleepπŸ˜‚si bado nimetandika....good piece though,loved itπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚aaaah, you can do better. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Posting memes ,that box has been ticked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Nice article

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely make my bedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    At least I take some water from time to time
    I always have a to do list. But I haven't found a routine that fits me so scratch that ....I know you know how I can beπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Keep doing what you doing doing it engaging and interesting ...I like ❤️πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  8. How am I? I'm not even sure πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Productivity on a scale of 1-10, I am at a strong 4πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. I just need routine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll get better with time, 4 isn't so badπŸ˜‚a routine might help. Thanks for being here.

      Delete
  9. Girl I love this.....for me selfcare is important

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should probably start making my bed. I struggle doing so. Probably i've done it less than 10 times this year.

    Nice article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trick is to do it immediately you leave the bed...don't procrastinate 😊 I'm glad you found it helpful.

      Delete
  11. New friend here :) Yes yes to everything you've said. Especially to do lists, they'v saved my ass so many times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, welcome to the family. We love you and hope to have a good ride together.

      Delete
  12. I am bored of my daily routine and subsequently end up feeling unproductive at the end of the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a simple one that is fun. Don't be so hard on yourself.
      If you need help, I am here to help, just contact me.

      Delete
  13. Very helpful😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time.

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home

Get it Together - 2020