My First Time.

Hey dear,

Experience is the best teacher, right? Honestly, this was a very memorable moment for me because even I wasn't sure I would pull this off.

Styling is not just about putting together one piece of clothing with another. what you wear and how you wear it describes who you are and surprisingly dictates your mood as well. Being able to put together different pieces allows me to create different personalities and versions of a person.

I really like that. I like to express myself, what I think and how I feel,  and styling does exactly that for me.

These two beautiful souls out did it. Enjoy their beauty.













Clothes sourced from home_254

Follow me on Instagram: @miss_nyambura_
Subscribe here, Follow and leave a comment.

Have a beautiful next week see you Friday!
Xx,
Stay Illuminated
Miss Nyambura

Comments

  1. am proud of youπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š uko n rafiki anaeza style ama tuachane n hyo story πŸ˜€, anyway i like this this you and am glad you doing what you love to do πŸ€“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚io story tunaweza ongea.
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

      Delete
  2. Owsome dear...keep up the good work...you will styl me soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Miss Nyambura. Am so proud of you. Am impressed you're doing what you love most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love and enjoy doing this. Thank you for being supportive. I really appreciate.

      Delete
  4. Finally... Good job πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and keep it up πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no single outfit I didn't like.They are awesome😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stuff u doingπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep going baby girl..am proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep it upπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ nice work u doing out here

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best stylist i know 😘😘keep winning queen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home

Get it Together - 2020