Get It Together - 2021

 Heeeeeeeyy!!!

I know guys, I know. It's been what, a little over 4 months? But then we agreed on the fact that life happens, right?😂

I'm really excited to see you here. First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Now that that's out of the way, tell me, how are you feeling? What do you think about 2021?

Personally, am hopeful. We just might have a really amazing year.

I was going to come here and tell you a whole bunch of stuff about how you can plan your year, get your goals did and whatnot, but guys, it's 2021. We survived through a really really tough year. 

It's honestly difficult to make any goals for this year. I keep asking myself if it's important or worth it.

But then,

If we don't dream, why should we live? There is beauty in dreaming, it keeps you hoping to achieve and giving you a purpose to live for. I'd like to challenge you to dream big with me. Be a little hopeful that we survived 2020 for a reason and that 2021 is going to be a great year for us. Manifest that which you desire and you never know, you just might see it.

I'm not doing a vision board this year but I'll definitely make a list and make sure I don't abandon it this time. WE'VE GOT THIS! DARE TO DREAM!!!

Meanwhile, we'll take it a step at a time and learn the steps of goal setting one by one. I hope you enjoy this series. See you next week for some styling.

P.S: It's my birthday month.💥😎


Xx

Stay Illuminated.

Miss Nyambura. 

Comments

  1. She beeeeeecccckkk,thas wassup😂...Nyambura, for a minute i too thought goals in 2021 si worth it then again nikasema if i don't set 'em0, then what?
    For me I'm excited about this year, i wanna see what it holds and get to it. I'm happy regardless. Happy New Mwaka😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to see you here and this energy is unmatched. I am wishing you all the good things in life this year. I'm also leaving this link here so that this family can join your YouTube family and drool together with me. https://youtu.be/FyhmpenBxzM

      Thank you Titoh.

      Delete
    2. In case the link doesn't work, the channels name is Waititu's Kitchen

      Delete
  2. Happy New year. I am really glad you are back. Anwhz 🤣mm sijui 2021 imetupangia aje because 2020 mixed us. Though ,I hope for growth, and favour. Happy Birth month 🎊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really missed you guys. Be hopeful, it's going to turn out great. Again, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Happy new year��
    Hope this one won't do us baaad������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time.

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home

Get it Together - 2020