Let Me Explain

Hi,

Let me start by apologizing for raising your hopes and not keeping my word.

I promised to put up part 2 of my last blog post and it's still not up. I'll explain myself but before I do, how have you been? It's been a month and a few weeks and I have really missed this space. I was hoping to be back sooner but things keep getting in the way. Thank you so much for everyone who spared a minute to check up on me.

So basically, life happened. It's as simple as that. I found myself in a compromising situation and I simply didn't find time to sit and write. I was in a new space where I needed settling in and one thing had to suffer, my blog, well...you guys had to suffer.


I am here taking this leap of faith, trusting that things will be a bit different this month. I do not intend to put any pressure on myself but I promise to do my best and give my all.

Whatever it is you may be going through, do not beat yourself up. Especially if there is nothing you can do about it. Take one day at a time. Do what you can and believe in God to do the rest.

Also, some exciting news.๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Your girl over here is winning. Officially opened a fashion styling account on Instagram. Prepare to be mind blown๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am being intentional in counting my small wins because it makes me happy and privileged to know that God is still working for my good. I also know that small wins will amount to even greater wins. Do you count your small wins? Tell me.

Follow my Instagram styling account @miss_nyambura_styling
Please remember to subscribe, share, and comment.
Till next time,

Xx.
Stay illuminated.
Miss Nyambura 

Comments

  1. I missed you,thanks for reaching out. Yeah life always happens and keep winning girl๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ, we don't just go straight up the ladder without going step by step. Continue counting those small wins,they are the steps you make on yoh way...
    With God's grace this month will be different as you put it...
    Too small wins and God's great love๐Ÿฅ‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this. God's great love and his grace as well.
      Thank you dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all your achievements๐ŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things take time to be well structured... And I believe this is a good thing with a future of being the best
    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed hearing from you. Congrats and I wish you all the best, God will surely make you win big and bigger. ๐Ÿ˜ To answer the question, yes I do count my small wins and then looking back I realize they are big ๐Ÿ˜. Eventually all the wins and loses lead to a jackpot๐Ÿ˜Š, haha cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!may my wins be bigger and may you tap to that annointing.
    Yes, everything adds up to one big jackpot in the long run. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. More winning coming your way ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  7. You going places,๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recognizing every small win is really important, optimism at its highest right there๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time.

Black Lives Matter, Even at Home

Get it Together - 2020